Other Ways To Donate

One or two slightly different ways to give us your money.

Share Donation Gifts to the Trust of shares are free from Capital Gains Tax and you can claim tax relief on the value of the shares.

Tax Return Do you do complete a self assessment tax return? Got a tax refund coming your way? How about letting it come our way instead? If you nominate the Kids Cancer Charity to receive your tax refund not only will we benefit from your generosity but the Government will treat it as a 'Gift Aid' donation!

Donations in Memory Remember a loved one by making a donation to the Kids Cancer Charity in their name and let our children and their families remember them with you.